- Charming grade II listed house
- Prestigious development backing onto Windsor Great Park
- Spacious entrance hall with downstairs W.C.
- Elegant sitting room & separate family room
- Kitchen & utility room
- 4 double bedrooms (2 en suite) + family bathroom
- Delightful private rear garden with a south-west aspect
- Extensive communal grounds
- Useful storage in a separate outbuilding
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
A charming Grade II listed double fronted character house on this prestigious Berkeley/Try Homes development backing directly onto Windsor Great Park. The property features large well-proportioned rooms with high corniced ceilings and has an attractive south westerly rear aspect with gardens leading onto extensive communal grounds.
Vansittart Road, Windsor£1,250,000
Discover this luxurious four-bedroom mid terraced townhouse, located in the heart of Windsor Town Centre. The spacious front reception room and large open-plan kitchen/dining room seamlessly extend from front to back, opening to the west-facing...
St Marks Road Windsor£1,095,000
A spacious and well presented 4 bedroom Victorian town house arranged over 4 floors in this sought after town centre location just a moments' walk from the shops, bars, restaurants and mainline rail connections to London. Featuring large well...
Springfield Road, Windsor£975,000
We are delighted to introduce 'Robins Nest' to the market, a stunning 4 bedroom newbuild smart home, one of a pair of identical semi-detached houses built by luxury local builder, Titan Construction. The property is located in a popular...